Friday, April 01, 2016

April Pinterest Inspired Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the April Pinterest Inspired Challenge:
 
 
Isn't it pretty?
I love those fun colours!
 

I decided to stamp the flowers and leaves from Altenew's Painted Flowers
stamp set in versa mark and heat emboss them in white.
Then, I did the same thing with my sentiment (from PTI's Spring Woods).


With some water, a paint brush and my Zig markers, I added colour to my flowers 
and background, creating a watercolour effect.

Please check out the Pinterest Inspired Challenge to what the rest of the DT created 
using this photo as their inspiration and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until April 25th to link up your project.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! This is so pretty!! I love the look of your florals on this. Beautiful design!!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful! Love the watercolored background.

merryf said...

Gorgeous and spring-like!

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Leigh!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a beautiful cascade of flowers! And I LOVE your watercolor look!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the watercolored design!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Swoon.......gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the flow this has Leigh! Delicate and ever so pretty!

Greta said...

Love your take on the inspiration, Leigh--dreamy card!

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card.