Wednesday, April 20, 2016

MFT Colour Challenge 43

Today, I have a card to share that I made using the MFT Colour Challenge 43:


I decided to use my Fall Florals stamps & dies to create my card.


I started by smoothing some aqua mist ink onto my background.
I stamped the wreath from Papertrey Ink's Twig Wreath and the sentiment 
from Papertrey Ink's Phrases & Praises.


I stamped some leaves onto my background and added the rest of the elements
on their coordinating diecuts.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful wreath and design! Love the soft look with the inked background, and love the dimension on the layered flowers! So pretty and serene!

Karen B. said...

Really beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so pretty Leigh!
Love it!!

Michelle said...

Just lovely. I love that verse and how you've showcased it.

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card Leigh! Love the colors!

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!!

Happy Dance said...

I needed this reminder today, Leigh. Thanks for using this verse as your sentiment; it's beautiful! Your whole card is beautiful. Those flowers are full of Springtime joy, and I love that sweet Twig Wreath. This is just a lovely card! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely charming and ever so lovely!!

Greta said...

The Fall Florals are beautifully springy!

Sharron said...

Beautiful, Leigh!

Lynn Put said...

Lovely card! I like how you filled the wreath with soft color and your arrangement of your flowers.