Sunday, March 23, 2014

Always believe...



Today, I have a card to share that I made using
some Reverse Confetti stamps & dies. 


I started by diecutting the bottom half of the larger tag from Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die set from vellum and used is as a banner by trimming it down on its sides.
On it, I stamped my sentiment from Paper Crane and heat embossed it in white.
I adhered it to my aqua mist card stock background and stitched it in place.
Then I stamped the feather from Peacock Pretties by inking it in three different colours at once (starting with the darker blue & ending with the coral) and cut it out by hand.
I tied some Teal Twine from Pretty Pink Posh around it and adhered it to my card.
Some My Mind's Eye enamel dots finish it off.










Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

The aqua mist looks awesome...I haven't used that in awhile, thanks for the inspiration! Such pretty colors!

cm said...

Soft, pretty and stunning! Happy sigh over how beautiful this is!
c

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Leigh. I love the soft colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh I have to get this RC now, you made me fall in love with it! Gorgeous.

Happy Dance said...

These shades of pink and aqua work so well together. The little dots and embossed vellum add just the right dimension. *Sigh* Really, really pretty. Love this. Bev

Lynn said...

So delicate and beautiful Leigh.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love all the colors on the feather, so pretty!

Joyce said...

What a sweet card. I love your soft pastel color scheme.