Thursday, March 20, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #69

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #69 by N@ Ali:



For this sketch, I decided to use my Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals stamp set
and I was inspired by an image that I found on Stephanie Bryan's blog.

I loved the colour combo and how the flowers formed a wreath
around the words in the middle.

Here's my card:


 I stamped my sentiment (from Papertrey Ink's Think Big Favourites #12)
in Spring Moss.
Then I added my leaves and flowers in Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening and 
a light blue Mama Elephant ink called Winter.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 27th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

merryf said...

Leigh it's beautiful!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Leigh. I love the frame/wreath you created.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the wreath, awesome card as always :-)

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty wreath Leigh, terrific card!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous Leigh!!! Love the colors you used :)

Lynn said...

Beautiful soft stamping Leigh!

~amy~ said...

Soo pretty!

Sue said...

Your card is so pretty! Such lovely stamping and colours x

Diane Jaquay said...

I just LOVE this card! Your take on the sketch, and the inspiration you took from the wreath, and the color palette, SUPER work!

Unknown said...

This is lovely Leigh! I love the colours and the layout :)
Lizy xx

Angela said...

Leigh, your card is simply delightful!

Betty said...

What a pretty wreath, Leigh. Love your pastel colors. Hugs, Betty

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really beautiful card.
Love the pretty, fresh look of it.
Caroline xxx

Wida said...

I sure am glad I have that stamp set!

Victoria Lavender said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for visiting my card at this challenge too.