Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pages With Papertrey Sketch #31

Today, I have a sketch & a layout to share

The sketch is the next one in my Create: Sketches book.


I decided to convert the sketch to a 12x12 layout
and I used six photos instead of nine.


I used some Basic Grey Carte Postale patterned paper, postage stamps & flair.
For my title, I stamped an arrow from Reverse Confetti's Crushin' stamp set.
I diecut the letters from some orange zest cardstock using my PTI Book Print uppercase alphabet dies.


For my journaling, I used the packaging from the Basic Grey
postage stamps & typed the journaling on my typewriter.

If you create a layout using this sketch,
please link it either here in the comments or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

What a Fantastic Layout Leigh!!! love the way you convert the sketch to the layout....so FUN. Love this!

Deb said...

Leigh, this is fantastic!!! I love the option of so many photos. Fabulous patterned papers, TFS!

craftmates said...

Fun layout! I've always wanted to try that too. Looks so cool.- Irma

Alanna said...

What a super fun layout.

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your page Leigh!
Thank You!!

Veronica Z said...

Leigh your page looks fantastic!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun layout! I love these papers!

Erin said...

I love your layout, Leigh! And I played along: http://erintaylor718.blogspot.com/2014/03/pages-with-papertrey-challenge-31.html

Chrissy Larson said...

What fun! I've always wanted to try one also. Love how you used the sketch...it's gorgeous!