Saturday, March 01, 2014

Reverse Confetti SFYTT #10



Well, it's the first of the month, which means that
there is a new Sketch for You to Try up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 



And here's the card I made with the sketch:


I used some Fancy Pants patterned paper for my background.
I die cut some white card stock and, using some masking,
stamped the gorgeous feather from Peacock Pretties in three colours.
(This actually took me quite a few attempts, but the end result was totally worth it!)
I diecut the largest tag from Reverse Confetti Tag Me die from vellum, which I stamped in grey ink
& heat embossed in clear using a sentiment from Lots to Say.
I stamped the circle image from Peacock Pretties and adhered it to the tag.
I added some
I die cut the hearts from some of the leftover patterned paper
using the heart dies from Love Note.
Then I added some Pretty Pink Posh twine & a button to finish it off.











Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh, the multi colored feather is awesome!

Jennifer K said...

Love the colors in this card. So pretty!

Alanna said...

First I just love that paper. So much fun. Second, your feather is beautiful with the multiple colors.

~amy~ said...

absolutely PRETTY!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your clean design, fun paper and colorful feather! The vellum tag is such a creative way to add an element yet not covering up everything in the background!

Tonya Jastad said...

This so pretty and that feather is awesome!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous!!! Lovely colors :)

Sharon Underwood said...

Beautiful feather! Great background paper.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love it Leigh! So cute! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Leigh, love the vellum tag.

cm said...

Love this, Leigh. Absolutely love it x a zillion!
c

Sharron said...

So sweet! Love the all the fresh, pretty colors!