Friday, July 11, 2008

A couple of layouts...

to share....

I have not been scrapbooking nearly as much as I would like lately. With getting up at 6am to go running every morning, I'm in bed by 10pm most night. Add to that three kids at home full time, swimming lessons, etc., well, there's just so much time in the day...

That said, I did get a couple of layouts made recently.

I used up the very last of my Scenic Route Grafton pp to make this one:

I normally don't buy more than one sheet of one kind of pp. Because, frankly, no matter how much I LOVE it, I just won't use again. But with Grafton, I sure am tempted...

And I made this layout using Liz's sketch:

The girls were playing dress up and I wanted to take pictures because they looked so cute and, well, girly... But I've put off scrapbooking them, because they clash so much!! LOL! So, I used a neutral background, hoping this would help...

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

I hear ya on the time thing....but GOOD FOR YOU on getting up early to go run! that is awesome and I hope that is making YOU feel better. I love the layouts you got done. I think the 2nd one is perfect - love the dress up and you did a phenom job on both of them! have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

THese layouts are so much fun!! I love the bright colors!!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Leah said...

Love your layouts! I know what you mean, summer doesn't seem to be a time to get allot of scrapbooking done, to much other stuff going on.

Heather M. said...

They are both so awesome! I'm always amazed at how much you get done - wish I was as productive as you!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Staci Taylor said...

Thx for stopping by my blog Leigh :-) Wow, did you say you go running every day at 6?? I am so impressed! I can barely drag myself out of bed and get the kids fed that early in the morning, lol. I'm so loving those layouts you posted - you have such a gorgeous style!! And your kids are adorable :-)