Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some layouts...

with the August kit from My Scrap Shoppe .


I seriously LOVED this kit!! The gorgeous papers, oh my. This is my first time working with October Afternoon pp and I loved all of the colours and the patterns!

I ended up making over 10 layouts with it! And I have pretty much used up all of the October Afternoon pp. (Of course, I'll probably see if I can squeeze another layout out of the scraps. ;) ) I have a little bit of the KI left, which I want to make another layout using the stamp (Marcy had a bit of a problem getting them on time-- but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! :) )

So, here are my layouts:

























Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, Leigh! I don't even know where to start - I could go on and on about every single layout! They are all so gorgeous! I think these are some of my all-time favorites of yours! I want to lift all of them! WOW! Incredible work!
Can you send some of that mojo my way, please?!?!

Anonymous said...

oh, I love these layouts!!!! I just love your clean style!! My eyes are always drawn to your pages!

Anne Krashel said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

stefani said...

All of these layouts are seriously fantastic! Love all the stitching!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful set of pages, you're amazing !

Eva said...

Gorgeous, Leigh!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Each month, I'm amazed at all the fantastic layouts you do with the kit, and this month is no exception... WOW!