Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sold

We bought a new (to us) van in June. And our old van has been parked in front of our house ever since.

I wanted to take it to a junkyard and ask them how much money they'd give us for it.

My husband insisted that we try and sell it.

"Post it on http://www.pembinavalleyonline.com/ and ask $1000 for it. Give it two weeks," he said.

Well, I posted it on Friday.

We had 8 phone calls and 6 emails inquiring about it.

Jeff from Carman drove out with his dad this evening to see it.

They have a shop.

They fix up vehicles and sell them.

They gave us $780 for our van.

Woohoo!!!

So, apparently, my husband was right and I was wrong.

Well, what do you know.... ;)

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Woohoo! That's awesome!

Anne Krashel said...

LOL! too funny.
Glad you sold it.