Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random 7 tag

I was tagged by Liz a little while ago and thought I'd play along today.

I'm suppose to share 7 random things:

1. I prefer to sit with my back to a wall. So if I'm in a restaurant, I don't like to have my back to other tables. I'm not sure why.

2. My older brother and my nephew were here visiting for a few days (they just left this afternoon) and I think it was one of the best visits that we've ever had.

3. I've lost over eight pounds since June.

4. I love to play cards and board games.

5. Last month, I entered a scrapbooking contest at Create My Keepsake called the Last Scrapper Standing. I finished in the top ten. :)

6. The only kind of berries that I like are strawberries.

7. I like to read in the bathroom.

If you're reading this and would like to play along, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

I understand the sitting against wall thing! And reading in the bathroom! LOL!

Heather M. said...

What a fun post! I'm so sad for you that you only like strawberries though - man, raspberries and blueberries are some of my favorite fruits! YUM!

Congrats on the contest - that's awesome!