Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Project 366, week 30

I CANNOT believe that it is almost the end of July!! This summer is going by much too fast!! (Something you'd never hear me complain about about winter... ;) )

Here are my pictures of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, July 22nd: My older brother, Trevor and his son, Noah were visiting for a few days. So, we packed them (the days) full of activities. In the afternoon on Tuesday, we went to the Winkler Aquatic Centre, where I got this picture of Austin and Noah coming down the waterslide together.


Wednesday, July 23rd: A picture of my kids with their cousin on my front porch. Doesn't he blend in well with my kids? I wish they lived closer... Sigh... We had such a GREAT visit-- our best ever, I think. Miss you guys!!


Thursday, July 24th: I almost forgot to take a picture, so I snapped this one before bed. My cuddly Sage-a-roo.


Friday, July 25th: Hitting the beach, again. Sage decided that she liked Val's new chair and wanted to sit in it.


Saturday, July 26th: Austin's friend, Soren, slept over Friday night (a first ever one person sleepover in our home!) and I got this picture of these best friends while they were watching Saturday morning cartoons.


Sunday, July 27th: We had a wiener roast at Stanley Park in the evening, with Cam's mom, sister and her family. This is Sage and Luke, my nephew.


Monday, July 28th: My friend, Pam and her daughter, Alex, stopped by in the afternoon for a game of Scrabble and a visit. Sage and Alex were tickling each other on the couch. They were so cute, I had to take their picture!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Great photos! Love the one of the cousins!

Staci Taylor said...

Awesome photos! So fun that you got to visit with fam! And I love that you do photo a day - I want to do that at some point!

Anne Krashel said...

Great pics this week. (again!)
Love the waterslide shot.