Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Project 366, week 30

I CANNOT believe that it is almost the end of July!! This summer is going by much too fast!! (Something you'd never hear me complain about about winter... ;) )

Here are my pictures of the day for the past week:

Tuesday, July 22nd: My older brother, Trevor and his son, Noah were visiting for a few days. So, we packed them (the days) full of activities. In the afternoon on Tuesday, we went to the Winkler Aquatic Centre, where I got this picture of Austin and Noah coming down the waterslide together.

Wednesday, July 23rd: A picture of my kids with their cousin on my front porch. Doesn't he blend in well with my kids? I wish they lived closer... Sigh... We had such a GREAT visit-- our best ever, I think. Miss you guys!!

Thursday, July 24th: I almost forgot to take a picture, so I snapped this one before bed. My cuddly Sage-a-roo.

Friday, July 25th: Hitting the beach, again. Sage decided that she liked Val's new chair and wanted to sit in it.

Saturday, July 26th: Austin's friend, Soren, slept over Friday night (a first ever one person sleepover in our home!) and I got this picture of these best friends while they were watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Sunday, July 27th: We had a wiener roast at Stanley Park in the evening, with Cam's mom, sister and her family. This is Sage and Luke, my nephew.

Monday, July 28th: My friend, Pam and her daughter, Alex, stopped by in the afternoon for a game of Scrabble and a visit. Sage and Alex were tickling each other on the couch. They were so cute, I had to take their picture!

Thanks for looking!


Heather M. said...

Great photos! Love the one of the cousins!

Staci said...

Awesome photos! So fun that you got to visit with fam! And I love that you do photo a day - I want to do that at some point!

Anne said...

Great pics this week. (again!)
Love the waterslide shot.