Saturday, July 05, 2008

I fell in love...

with the Red Star tree stamp in the MSS July kit. It is just SOOO cute!! So, I had lots of fun making some cards with it.

Here's how I did it:

I stamped the image onto two pieces of patterned paper (one green and the other the bark pp from the new Love, Elsie collection.) Then I cut out the stamped images, on the bark pp, just around the bark, on the green for the leaves. Then I layered the bark piece over the leaves and adhered it to my card. Easy as pie. :)


(I made four of these for my kids' Sunday School teachers.
(Bazzill cardstock and KI & AC pp)


For Jonah's kindergarten teacher.
(Bazzill cardstock and KI & Scenic Route pp)


For Austin's grade three teacher.
(Bazzill cardstock and KI & Scenic Route pp)


For the learning assistant who works in the French immersion classes.
(Bazzill cardstock and KI & Scenic Route pp)

And this next card is one that I created for the Create My Keepsake's Last Scrapper Standing competition. It was for the second challenge, which was to create a card or an altered item using a T-shirt slogan:







I thought it was funny! LOL!!

(I used Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route, MOD & KI pp & KI ribbon.)

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Patti said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Melanie said...

HA! Love that slogan! Great job on all those designs!

Anonymous said...

Such cute stuff Leigh! I love your style to pieces!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh wow - I am SO going to need to get my hands on that stamp now too. Your cards are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Leigh, I love theses cards!! The stitching on the last one is awesome!

Heather M. said...

I love all your cards, especially that last one - totally cracks me up!

Leah said...

Those tree's are just so cute! Love your cards!