Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday

Today started with a 4km run, continued with a trip to the library (to which Sage rode her bike WITHOUT her training wheels and is getting quite good at it!) and then a trip to the beach this afternoon, where I had a fun time relaxing with friends.

Ahh, I love summer.

I also got an email requesting a layout that I made for the Last Scrapper Standing contest at Create My Keepsake. Its going to be published in the December 2008 issue of Scrapbook Trends. :)

Now, I'm off to put the kids to bed and see if I can scrapbook a little.

6 comments:

Heather M. said...

Congrats on the pub! That's awesome!!!! YAY!
Sounds like a great day!

Chrys said...

Congrats on the pub!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the pub, that is awesome!!!! summer is great, isn't it?! :)

Charity Hassel said...

so happy for you- can't wait to see it in print! thanks for all your kind comments on my blog and at cmk!

michelle said...

that is so awesome!!!

valerie said...

Congrats Leigh!
Just wanted to let you know that i've been pretty inspired by you lately. 1. running - makes me get up and try it. 2. teaching Sage to ride her bike without training wheels - Ty is now doing it!! I would never have tried it - so thanks!!!