Sunday, April 01, 2012

A late-night post

Okay, more like a later-evening post, but late-night sounds cooler, right?

I just wanted to post one more layout that I made for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: computer generated sentiments on diecuts. I also used Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop Lesson #4: where we were challenged to stamp the same stamp multiple times using different colours. I decided to use my new PTI Beautiful Butterflies stamps/dies to create this layout...

I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white, harvest gold), stamps (Beautiful Butterflies) & dies ((Beautiful Butterflies, tag sale #5).

Here's a close up of the MIM technique:


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Penny Nichols said...

Gorgeous butterflies! Wish I was that talented using stamps but have not had enough experience.

Cassi said...

wow! this is stunning, just love your use of beautiful butterflies :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Leigh! Your trail of butterflies is perfect, and I really like how a few of them are raised off the paper.

Elena said...

Just gorgeous, Leigh! Love all the colorful butterflies, and how only a few are die-cut...

Deb said...

This is gorgeous! I love how those butterflies float across the page. That font on you computer generated sentiment is awesome! And I agree with Elena, just a few die cut butterflies is so pretty.

Kara said...

this is so beautiful!!