Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sketchbook 4-- Sketch #9

I got a little behind on scrapbooking this past week, but yesterday I was able to finish the layout I'd started for Sketch #9 of Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4 class. I also made a card for Austin for his birthday (coming up in a week & a half) using this sketch last night.

Here's the layout:


I used Papertrey ink cardstock (stamper's select white, classic kraft), stamps (Framed Out #3) and dies (Framed Out #3, alphabet block.) I also used SU! cardstock (island indigo) & My Mind's Eye patterned paper and decorative brads.

Here's a close-up of the photos:


And here's the card I made, inspired by the sketch:


I used Papertrey ink cardstock (rustic white), stamps (Label Basics, Movers & Shakers sentiments, Boy Basics: Game On, Grunge Me, Botanical Silhouettes) and dies (Label Basics).

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Kara said...

love them both! love how your eye moves from pic to pic on the page!

Joyce said...

Great scrapbook page, and super card. Reminds me I need to play with my Label Basics set.

The Paper Parade said...

Those colors on the scrapbook page stand out, they really pop! The layout is so interesting, too, you want to look closely at every detail. Then the card is SO boy! He's totally going to love it :)

Karen (carefree creations) said...

These projects are awesome. Love the flow on the scrapbook page and the collage of the card. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a great Layout!!!

Unknown said...

What a great Layout!!!