Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop -- Lesson #8

So, in focusing on making layouts for the Sketchbook 4 class, I took a little break from the Scrapbook Stamper's Workshop lessons. Truthfully, I was a little stuck on one lesson, because I just didn't have the stamps to make it work. I decided to skip it and to move onto the next challenge, which was to stamp & die cut & stitch a border of stars on your layout. I put my own spin on this challenge and came up with this layout:


I used Echo Park patterned paper and Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white, hawaiian shores), stamps (super stars, wonderful words additions) & dies (seeing stars, uppercase block alphabet). Instead of stitching my border, I decided to add some My Mind's Eye decorative brads.

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

WoW! What a gorgeous layout. Love the colors. The sentiment goes so nicely on this page. Looks like a lot of fun is happening here.

Elena said...

Very fun LO! Love the stars and the colors you used.

Jen Adcock said...

What's the expression...Necessity is the Mother of Invention? Too right. I think your take is fabulous. Love the composition. The colors are also rocking. Very appealing page Madame.

BethieJ said...

Leigh I LOVE this LO! It is FANTASTIC.. and GREAT photos too!!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!