Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketchbook 4 -- Sketch #10

I wanted to share the layout and card I made using Sketch #10 from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4 workshop. For the layout, I decided to scrapbook some photos from our club's recent taekwondo tournament.


I used Fancy Pants & Lily Bee patterned paper, Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, pure poppy), stamps (movers & shakes sentiments, simply you) & dies (double-ended banner, journaling tabs, uppercase block alphabet) & a trio of My Mind's Eye decorative brads.

Here are a few close-ups:





I also created a tab that you pull out to reveal the journaling:


And here's the card I made with the sketch:


I used The Girl's Paperie patterned paper, Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic cream), stamps (pretty peonies) & dies (mat stack 1, bloom builders #3) & the decorative brad is a SU! build-a-brad.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the layout and the card... The brad is great! Really caught my eye :)

Kara said...

great page! love the card!! the stitching is fab:)