Wednesday, September 04, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash -- Challenge #25




Hi there! I'm popping in today to share my card for the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge #25
which is to use the colours shown in the photo above.

Here's what I made:


I started with some Crate Paper patterned paper, layered over some PTI rustic cream card stock. 
I diecut and stamped my feathers and banner and had enough time to add a button and twine.

And my time...... 9:44.7. :)

You can check out the challenge and what the other DT members made for it here
And you might want to play along, because this is the prize:

Thanks for looking!



12 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty and sweet, love this color combo!

Andrea Garland said...

I love this card Leigh the brown background sets off the colors of the feathers.

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I just love those feathers.

Yainea said...

Gorgeous!! The feathers really pop on that background and it looks soo sweet!

Betty said...

Leigh, I love your creations. Bautiful card.

Kate said...

I love the colours in this challenge. The brown really does set off those feathers beautifully and the button finishes it off beautifully.

Happy Dance said...

Such a sweet card, Leigh. CAS, yet full of fun dimension and colors. Great font on the sentiment; classy and sassy! Love this. Might have to play along with these colors... Bev

Joni Andaya said...

Wow! this is really NICE Leigh! For 10 minutes? Such a lovely creation :)

Geri said...

Ooo...love that chocolate brown background! Great 10 min. card!!!

Kim S said...

I love those sweet colors on the wood background!

tonyamaries said...

Beautiful! Love that wood grain paper!