Monday, September 16, 2013

Blessed....

Today, I'm posting a sketch for Pages With Papertrey.
I'm sorry that I'm late with this..... I only realized this morning when I was lying in bed, that I had forgotten to post my sketch and layout on the 15th.

For this month's sketch, I chose this Page Maps sketch:


For my layout, I chose some of my favourite photos from the summer and paired them with some new Teresa Collins patterned paper, diecuts & enamel dots.


I followed the sketch very closely.

For my title, I used my PTI Counting my Blessings stamps and die.


I made a tag for my journaling using a journaling card and my PTI Tag Sale #7.


Here's the journaling:


By the way, that text background paper is Simple Stories from my scraps.

So, if you make a layout using this sketch, please link it up either here in my comments
or here on the PTI forum, so I can check it out. :)

Thanks for looking!



9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great photos of you and the kiddos, wonderful layout!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh this is a beautiful layout! What a great sketch. I need to play along one of these days...

Deb said...

Ah Leigh, this is fabulous! I love...everything about it! Sadly, I pulled papers and photos for my next layout and they are still sitting on the table. Love what you did!

Michelle said...

Beautiful layout Leigh! That's a great sketch. And you did a lovely job with it.

Alanna said...

A lovely layout. I love the design, the papers, the pull out journaling tab and of course the photos.

Kara said...

Great layout! Love the negative die cut areas backed with pretty papers!!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. This is so adorable Leigh. I was touched by the journaling.

Lovely layout. You rock!

Thanks for sharing. I am attempting my first LO this weekend formy first scrapbook ever. Will definitely use this sketch!

craftmates said...

Beautiful layout Leigh! I love this sketch and I love how you used it in your page. Those photos are precious. - Irma

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing layout Leigh!!! So FULL of love!