Wednesday, September 18, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash -- Challenge #26




Hi there! I'm popping in today to share my card for the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge #26
which is to use the colours shown in the photo above.

As I've been leaving comments on the participants of the TMCD, I've been amazed at the projects that have stamped backgrounds in them.... so I challenged myself to make a card for the Dash 
with a stamped background.

Here's what I made:


I started by stamping my sentiment and then adding my feathers, 
going from the bottom right hand corner and working upwards. 
I felt it needed a little something, so I added some enamel dots to finish it off.

And my time...... 9:47.7. :)

You can check out the challenge and what the other DT members made for it here
And check out the fabulous prize:


I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: to use a product from their store.
They sell the Wplus9 feathers set. :)

Thanks for looking!



12 comments:

Elena said...

love! Such a beautiful verse and I love your stamped background.

Taheerah said...

Love all those feathers surrounding the sentiment Leigh, so fun!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. Your stamping is fabulous and well done to do it in under ten minutes.

Renee said...

OMGosh...
you stamped the background...
in under 10 minutes!!
It takes me 5 tries and 2 hours...
are you kidding me!!
And this is so fabulous...
gorgeous, Leigh! :)

Andrea Garland said...

I always love your cards Leigh that is not a new thing lol. The impact of the feathers and the colors in this card is perfect.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Beautifully done!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great placement of the feathers I really love this color story!

Erin said...

Wow... this is beautiful! Fanciful Feathers is one of my favorite new stamp sets and you made it pop!

TLady said...

LOVE this scripture Leigh!!!!!!!!!! AND BEAUTIFUL CARD to go with it!!!!!!!!!!:) HOPE you WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

craftmates said...

Love the placement and vibrant colours of the feathers.- Irma

Kim S said...

What a wonderful combo of sentiment and stamps! Those fun feathers are perfect with the rich colors!

cheiron said...

Great feathers and I love the sentiment you put with it. Thanks for joining us on the STAMPtember® Blog hop and playing along with this week's challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!