Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Frightfully Delightful


Welcome to Day 2 of the peeks for the September release for 

Today, we're featuring a stamp set called Frightfully Delightful.
That's right. You guessed it.... it's a Halloween stamp set. :)

I decided to make a tag for a treat bag using it...


I diecut the tag from some patterned paper and stamped my sentiment onto it. 
I also stamped the potion image and paper-pieced it.
A little button finishes it off.

Here's a photo of how I attached it to the treat bag.


Head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration 
from the other DT members using Frightfully Delightful
There you can see the full stamp set AND leave a comment to be entered into the draw to win it!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love the background pattern of your treat bag! Very cool idea for the tag!

Taheerah said...

Great choice of patterned papers Leigh. Love that tag!

Renee said...

Perfect for the treats...
love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh this is so much fun, I love the patterned paper you used with the images!

Virginia L. said...

Clever use of the ready made treat bag!! Love this design, Leigh!