Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thank you!

I wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments and
offers to keep our family and Taylor's family in your thoughts and prayers!
It really means a lot to me to have such wonderful online friends! :)

I wanted to share another card that I made this weekend.

This one, I gave to my friend, who is Taylor's best friend's mom.
I've totally admired the grace and strength she's displayed through all of this and
wanted to let her know that I was thinking of her and praying for her.

Once again, I used my WPlus9 stamps and dies.


I impressed my cardstock, after stamping my sentiment, with my PTI woodgrain IP.
Oh, and I love the background patterned paper I used.
It's Teresa Collins & I may or may not have ordered another six sheets of it this weekend.... ;)

I'm linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Emboss it!

Thanks for looking!



12 comments:

Betty said...

such a lovely card!

Taheerah said...

Wonderful card Leigh, so pretty!

Laura Sterckx said...

Fabulous card, I am in love with those gorgeous flowers and the beautiful embossed piece! Wonderful card!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Joni Andaya said...

L.O.V.E this Leigh! You always make something FABULOUS with this WPlus 9 set.

Miriam Prantner said...

So lovely, and so sweet of you.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Leigh.

TLady said...

SOOO PRETTY LEIGH! It's AMAZING just HOW MANY PEOPLE'S lives this little girl touched! AND it shows just HOW IMPORTANT EACH LIFE IS! CONTINUE to be THE BLESSING God intends you to be Leigh! BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!;)

Suzanne said...

I've resisted this set for so long and I think you are totally selling it to me, Leigh!!! This is gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Pretty! I think this Wplus9 floral stamp set is one of the best stamp set released this year :D

Kara said...

So pretty

Lynn said...

Leigh, this will be so appreciated by your friend and it is absolutely beautiful. I hope that this week is going as well as could be expected all things considered. Prayers are still coming your way.

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful.