Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Wee Christmas


Welcome to Day 3 of the peeks for the September release for 

Today, we're featuring a stamp set called A Wee Christmas
It has some adorable and creative Christmas images in it, as well as some lovely sentiments!

Here's the card I made with it...


I had fun paper-piecing this one! 
I stamped three trees onto the mat, as well as that tiny little reindeer 
(I had to mask him a little... but he's so cute!) 
I found some patterned paper in my stash that I thought worked well with these folksy images.
I stamped one of the sentiments directly onto the patterned paper underneath.
A little twine finishes it off.

Head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration 
from the other DT members using A Wee Christmas
There you can see the full stamp set AND leave a comment to be entered into the draw to win it!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Love those paper pieced trees, Leigh!

Alanna said...

Super cute. The trees are adorable.

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh this is so beautifully paper pieced!

Paulina said...

This card is darling! I love those unique and paper pieced trees!

Linda Nicholson said...

Lovely piecing on the trees Leigh! They look laden with snow.

Linda

Miriam Prantner said...

Very cute! Love the piecing!