Thursday, September 26, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #47

Note: This is my second post for today.
Please scroll down to see my September Release post for Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

Today I'm sharing Sketch #47 by Chrissy Larson:


Here's the card I made with it:


I was at a crop with a friend when I stamped this card, so I was able to borrow her MFT dies. :) I stamped some PTI classic kraft cardstock with my PTI Chevron Stripes set. Then I added a diecut word & feather, cut from patterned paper. A button and twine finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like. You have until Thursday, October 3rd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!



12 comments:

Alanna said...

Great card Leigh. I love the chevrons and that feather. And that hello is one of my favorite dies from MFT.

Joni Andaya said...

Love all the colors Leigh! Love that Fanciful Feathers Die :)

Linda Nicholson said...

Very pretty Leigh! Love the pops of bright color against the kraft.

Linda

Michelle said...

Pretty! I love that cute feather. So sweet!

Lindsay said...

What a great card Leigh! LOVE that funky feather!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This card totally rocks my world! I LOVE the feather and bright hello!

Joyce said...

Can I just say how thrilled I am to see you designing over here at one of my favorite sketch challenges. Hope to play along this weekend.

Unknown said...

Love this Liegh! I am so tempted to get the Fanciful feathers!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Leigh! I love the chevrons!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the feather :)

Carol L said...

This is such a cool card with the white in kraft and a multi-colored feather! Love it!

AB. said...

I LOVE this.....the feather is bold & fun and I love white on kraft! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! xx