Saturday, September 07, 2013

Three cards

A friend of mine wanted to buy some cards off of me and requested 
2 birthday, 2 thank you, 2 thinking of you and 2 sympathy cards. 
I have a lot of birthday and thank you cards on hand, but was low on thinking of you 
and I didn't have any sympathy cards. 
So here's what I made...

For my first card, I used a Crate Paper die cut and patterned paper, 
which I diecut using my Tag Sale #7 die. 
I impressed the background with PTI's Simple Stripes impression plate 
and added some twine and buttons. 
The sentiment is from PTI's Botanical Silhouettes.





My next card uses the same tag die, impression plate and sentiment. 
However, this time, I used some Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals stamps and dies to embellish it.





And for my third card, I was inspired by the Wplus9 Monday Mood Board #19 to make my card.


Once again, I used Tag Sale #7 & Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals. 
I also used some Crate Paper patterned paper.





Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

All so very pretty.

Lindsay said...

These are gorgeous Leigh! I LOVE them all, cause I am a sucker for floral cards!

Alanna said...

All of these are gorgeous. I love the tags on them.

Betty said...

love all three of your cards and pinned them all.

Lynn said...

Three beautiful cards...you stamping is gorgeous and the color palettes are just amazing.

Erin said...

Just beautiful, Leigh! You used two of my favorite products right now... The Pier paper and Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals!

tonyamaries said...

Great job on all of these! Love the IP you used too!

Kara said...

pretty cards!

Lindsey said...

These are gorgeous, Leigh! Your friend is going to love them and they are just perfectly suited for the occasion. I love how you just slightly shifted the layout on each one. P.S. Our cards are very similar...what a fun coincidence. Made me smile, too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Three absolutely gorgeous cards Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are all so beautiful! You do such a good job with colors!

craftmates said...

Fabulous cards, Leigh! Those florals are really pretty. -Irma

Joni Andaya said...

Leigh...what AMAZING cards! Love..love the colors... so lovely.

Joyce said...

These are all just gorgeous. I love how you used tags.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

LOVE these too!