Thursday, September 05, 2013

Bedtime Story Sketch #2

Note: This is my second post for today. 
Please scroll down to see the card I made for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch. Thanks!


I have another card to share today.
I made it using the sketch that was posted 
at the  WMS Pyjama Party.


For my card, I used some Crate Paper patterned paper for my background,
to which I added some stitching.


I diecut a MFT frame and stamped my sentiment (from WMS Compact Sentiments) on it.
I stamped some 2 Step Flowers onto some cardstock and fussy cut them out.
I added button and some twine to finish it off.

Thanks for looking!



11 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

I love it, this is so Lovely Leigh. I really love that flowers from WMS.

Alanna said...

This is so pretty Leigh. You do such a great job combining your patterned papers.

Bumblebee said...

Love your colour choice and the papers you used to complement your beautiful stamped flowers!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! The flowers and papers are just gorgeous!

Geri said...

Sweet, Leigh!!! Such lovely colors, too!

Kara said...

pretty!!

Marybeth said...

Very pretty Leigh! As always love your stitching .

Kelly Griglione said...

Too funny, I created a card almost exactly like this (but with a chalkboard panel) and it did not turn out well at all. I totally didn't post it. You certainly have the magic touch, cause this is beautiful!

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful. You make it look so easy--how do you do that?

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors and great stitching!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Leigh! Beautifully stamped in these pretty colours, love it!