Sunday, November 23, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Day 6

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 6's tag, I used my Shaker Shapes: Circles dies with
some Teresa Collins patterned paper.


I diecut the snowflakes form some woodgrain patterned paper using Wplus9`s Snowflake Trio Dies.
The 6 was diecut from smokey shadow patterned paper using PTI`s Book Print Number dies.

For my coordinating card, I used the leftover circle from the tag
and the same snowflake dies.


I also used the negative scalloped circle die from white cardstock, on which I
stamped my sentiment (from Mama Elephant`s Season`s Greetings stamp set.)
I layered some patterned paper from PTI`s Tinsel & Tags patterned paper pack
and stitched on my button with some red & white baker`s twine.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun feature Leigh...love them.

Kara said...

Love. This. Card. !!

Lynn said...

Oh I love those stripes. Gorgeous against the crisp white.

Kristie Goulet said...

So creative, Leigh! Love them!

Ela said...

I really like them both, tag and card. I love the clean look, the color combination and the snowflakes.
Love
Ela

Alanna said...

Fun tag and card.

Toni said...

Love that it was a twofer! Cute design on both

Deepti said...

This looks so cool, the red and white stripes are fabulously used on ur designs !

Jamie said...

Love the colors! Love everything:)

Miriam Prantner said...

Another great set! I love those snowflakes!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty and I love how well these two really match up!

cm said...

Swooning...such prettiness!
~c

Lisa Elton said...

I love the peppermint stripes on these Leigh, very pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic card and matching tag!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty! Love the scalloped shapes and the snowflakes!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your design of both of these Leigh!