Saturday, November 01, 2014

Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try #18

It's the first of the month, which means that 
I have a card to share for the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #18: 


I decided to use this wonderful sketch to make a Christmas card.


I started with some Pink Paislee patterned paper and some vintage cream card stock.
I die cut my tag using Tag Me and stamped my sentiments from Bring On The Merry.
A button and twine finish it off.


 

Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Alanna said...

Fabulous card. This looks like a fun sketch.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those pretty golds! Great card!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such great design - love your card and those tags look wonderful!

Joan Smith said...

What a super beautiful card. I love your take on the sketch. You really did one fabulous creative job!! LOVE it!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so pretty!

cm said...

I'm crushing over the lovely, simple elegance of your card. The gold/red pairing...stunning!
~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Love how you used that sentiment sideways on the tag.

Joni Andaya said...

Lovely!!!