Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge -- Sparkly Christmas

Today, I have a card to share that I made using some Reverse Confetti goodies

I loved both the gorgeous photo and the sketch,
so I used both of them to make my card.


I used some Bazzill cardstock for my base (Red Hots & Walnut Cream).
I was inspired by the Pink Paislee Merry & Bright patterned paper that I diecut using
the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts to stamp some white leaves over the cardstock
using one of the stamps from Petals 'n Posies.
The scallop circle (also diecut using  Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts) and
the star (Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts) were diecut from Bazzill Bling Tungsten cardstock.
I diecut the banner using  Tag Me Confetti Cuts & stamped the sentiment (from Seasonal Sentiments)
in versamark and then heat embossed it with Ranger's Seafoam White.



I love the shimmer!


 

 

 

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is just perfect!
Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

Lynn said...

Love the soft stamping on the cream cardstock. Gorgeous Leigh. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Diana K said...

Love what you did with the inspiration, Leigh. Totally fab card!

Megan Carroll said...

Love this card...so pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

A perfect card to kick off the holiday season Leigh!! I love Bazzill Walnut Cream cardstock, always stocked up on it when I went to Archivers!

Lesley said...

Amazing work, Leigh! Love this!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty! :)

Celeste Goff said...

Love the pretty silver in this card Leigh!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty. I love the touch of red with silver. Great take on the challenges. The scallop circle looks nice.

Deepti said...

This is superb! Thank you for sharing with Fusion :)

Nora Noll said...

What a beautiful take on the challenge!! I LOVE the colors and the fun music paper that you used. Lovely card!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so gorgeous and I love the texture! Thanks for joining us at Fusion Leigh!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE all the stunning little details!!! Subtle and lovely, fresh and clean and gorgoeus!!

Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, I sure hope that you join us again! It is a pleasure to stop by and see your creativity!!!

cm said...

Simply fabulous! I'm swooning over the music paper! Need to find some in my part of the world...
~c