Sunday, November 02, 2014

Two Back to Back Pumpkin-themed layouts

Today, I have two back to back layouts to share that I made using 

I made these layouts for the Pages With Papertrey Challenge #39: which is 
to create a "fall-themed layout."

I started with a piece of Hay Ride patterned paper, which I used to mat my layouts:


I trimmed some white card stock to 11.5"x11.5" and created my layouts on that, 
before adhering them to both sides of the Hay Ride patterned paper
Here's my first layout, which I matted on the denim side:
 I added a strip of Pumpkin Spice patterned paper along the left hand side.
I adhered two of my photos. I trimmed the third and layered it under a Die Cut Tag.
I typed my journaling onto a piece of white card stock and layered another Die Cut Tag over top. 
I added a couple of leaves that I die-cut from Friends & Family patterned paper 
with the leaf from the Papertrey Ink Pretty Poinsettia die collection.


I added two more die-cut leaves to another Die Cut Tag
which I layered over a piece of New Harvest patterned paper.
I added the "date" die-cut (from Die Cut Tags), on which I stamped the date with my date stamp. 
I added a fifth die-cut leaf to this frame, die-cut from Home Sweet Home patterned paper.

And here's the layout that I adhered to the back of that one:

I cut some Nutmeg & Corn on the Cob patterned papers and adhered them to my card stock. 
The Corn on the Cob patterned paper had this great blue and white strip along the bottom, 
so I used that, too, as a border.
 I cut out the "pumpkin" from the Home Sweet Home patterned paper and 
added the Scrumptious Alpha Stickers to finish off my title.
I fussy cut the pumpkins from the Corn on the Cob patterned paper and 
adhered them to a journaling card die-cut (using PTI's Journaling Card 1 die), 
on which I wrote my journaling.


If you create a fall-themed layout for this challenge,
please link to it in a comment here on my blog or here on the PTI forum.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

These are so bright and cheerful! Love 'em!

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW talk about Fabulous and Fun Photos!! Super awesome LO you really did one outstanding job. You really came up with so many creative ideas I love it!! YOU ROCK!!

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful! I LOVE these!

cm said...

Once again, a wonderful set of layouts capturing treasured moments! So gorgeous!
~c