Friday, November 07, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #10

Note: This is my second post for today. 
Please scroll down to check out my Day 3 projects for the Reverse Confetti Release. Thanks!

Today, I have a card to share that I made for Tag You're It Challenge #10
where we're being inspired by this pretty card by TYIC Designer Lynn Put:



I was inspired by the direction of Lynn's tag and how she layered it over the banners.


I used some Crate Paper patterned paper, which I die cut the ends with using
the smaller tag from Reverse Confetti's Tag Me.
I die cut my tag using Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts &
stamped my sentiment (from Lots to Say) in aqua mist.
Then, I added some twine & two Crate Paper chipboard elements.

Visit the Tag You're It Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the challenge and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Wednesday, November 19th to link up your project.




Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this card, so pretty:)

Lisa Elton said...

Gosh those are scrumptious colors, very pretty Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you used your tag on a card! So sweet!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Leigh! Love the hot air balloons!

Alanna said...

Great card design. I love those hot air balloons.

Deepti said...

So adorable :) the hot air balloons look fab in soft colors !

Lynn said...

Love your take on the inspiration. The hot air balloons are gorgeous.

cm said...

Absolutely charming, Leigh! From the images, to the papers, your card is a most innovative take on the inspiration tag. Gorgeous (and you wonder how Bazzill knows about you? Easy answer: you're a designer extraordinaire!)
~c

Joyce said...

Love this card, Leigh. What a fantastic way to use patterned paper. Don't think this is weird, but I saw this card the other day, but didn't have time to comment on it, and I swear it appeared in my dream last night. No foolin'

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so whimsical and fun! Love it!

Nathalie said...

Great card! I really ought to play along with these challenges because I always feel inspired when you post your versions :)

Lynn Put said...

This is wonderful, Leigh! Your pretty banners and hot air balloons are fantastic.