Monday, November 24, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Day 7

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 7's tag, I used my Shaker Shapes: Ornament dies with
my PTI Songbirds dies.


I used some aqua mist and stamper's select white cardstock.
For the Songbird, I diecut him from some white cardstock that I'd stamped on with
the addition stamps from the PTI Tinsel & Tags MIM kit.
I diecut the leaves from some music notes patterned paper.
The 7 was diecut using PTI's Book Print Number dies.

I loved the looks of the sheet music leaves on the aqua mist cardstock,
so I went with that for my coordinating card.
I stamped my sentiment using a stamp from Reverse Confettti's Seasonal Sentiments.


I diecut my bird from some Bazzill Basics Gold Foil cardstock.
Here's a close up of the gold foil bird.


Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Leigh. I love the details on the bird die cut. Stunning.

~amy~ said...

the aqua mist and gold combo is delish!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE!!! I enjoy seeing your tags and coordinating cards!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I really LOVE the music note paper with the aqua mist cardstock here, too! And the little birds are just as sweet as can be!

Kim said...

These are just so pretty !

cm said...

Music paper leaves, lovely bird die-cuts, gorgeous papers, and an infusion of your creativity...sheer delight! WOW!
~c

Sharon Underwood said...

Love all these tags and cards. Absolutely gorgeous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leigh!
Thank You~

Jamie said...

So cute! These 2 are my fav so far:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE the aqua!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a terrific idea for an advent calendar.
This tag and card is totally gorgeous.
Caroline xxx

Kara said...

love the stamping on the bird tag!

Celeste Goff said...

Leigh, I think this post has been my favorite so far! I love the ornament shaped tag and that gorgeous card blows me away!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...I just love Aqua Mist and it looks so pretty on both of these Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are gorgeous Leigh!

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

wow I love love that ornament tag you made ! The colors you used are among my favorites.

Kathy said...

Delightful! Love the Advent calendar tags, but here I like the card better. So nice, Leigh!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful! Love the soft colors and the design! Beautifully done, indeed!

Joni Andaya said...

BEATIFUL!!!

Lindsey said...

I am LOVING your advent calendar and matching tags. They are all fabulous, Leigh!!!

Diana K said...

I love that little bit of extra stamping that you did on the bird for the tag. Love these (your whole series really)!