Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues #35 & a couple of sales

I just wanted to wish a happy Thanksgiving to my American friends --
I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful day!

Today, I have a Christmas card that I made using the


I love how the white stands out in the photo &
the patterned rug that grounds everything. So pretty!

I decided to use some Pink Paislee pattened paper for my background,
leaving some white along the sides.


I stamped my sentiment (from Seasonal Sentiments) onto Love Note diecut.
I added a Pink Paislee embellishment & some leaves that I diecut using the North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts




And before I go, I just wanted to let you know that
today & tomorrow, Reverse Confetti is having a Black Friday sale.
Here are the details:


And, Pretty Pink Posh is also having a sale tomorrow:


Happy Shopping! :)

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, love how you were inspired. Your card is beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Leigh! I love the soft, pretty colors you used!

Diana K said...

This is so beautiful, Leigh. I love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, I LOVE this! Such a beautiful and unique take on the holiday color palette! SO pretty!

Taheerah said...

Yay, so wonderful to see you playing along again Leigh! Love the mix of patterns on your card - really evokes that rug! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

cm said...

You've translated the images on the rug into a most beautiful card! Thanks for the sale info: new RC heading my way!
~c