Friday, November 28, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #11 -- Take 2

Today, I have another card that I made for Tag You're It Challenge #11
(click here to see my first take on Maureen's card).




I remember when Maureen posted this beauty on her blog & thinking it was amazing,
so I was pretty excited about being able CASE it!



Instead of diecutting my background with my PTI Centre Stage cover plate,
I used it as an impression plate to give texture to my background.
I diecut my tag using PTI's Tag Sale #7 and
stamped my sentiment with Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say.
I finished it off with some twine and a Crate Paper chipboard embellishment.

Remember to visit the Tag You're It Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the challenge and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Wednesday, December 3rd to link up your project.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, so fun, love the fresh colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love seeing that pop of colour when it has been so gray here, beautiful!

!neke said...

Great colors you used!
Love the lay-out!
greetings from the Netherlands.
Ineke

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, love the background you made with your impression plate, Leigh, and LOVE that tag! Such pretty colors and I love the flower arrangement!

Celeste Goff said...

How lovely! Love the pop of color against the crisp white!

Kristie said...

Beautiful card!! Love the background and the lovely flower chipboard piece. I never think to use mine on cards!

Jamie said...

Love the background!!! Th flowers are so pretty! Lovely card:)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the embossed base and that great flower piece.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the flowers that you used-such a great idea on how to use chipboard! I also love the embossed background!! Lovely card!!

cm said...

Sigghh...this is a charming flash of pretty floral colour on these wintry days.
~c