Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thankful for you today & always

I just wanted to share this card with you today, 
my online friends, in an attempt to let you know how much I appreciate
you stopping by my blog and leaving comments about my work 
-- they really do make my day!


I started off by diecutting some vintage cream card stock with my Mama Elephant Femme Frames dies
 and inking the scalloped edge rectangle with Tim Holtz blending tool and a few shades of ink.
From the inked panel, I die-cut the Kelly Purkey ampersand and stamped my sentiment
I stamped the sentiment on the stitched rectangle card stock panel as well and 
adhered my ampersand die-cut using dimensional adhesive.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Love, Love, love this huge ampersand. Fabulous design Leigh.

Tonya Jastad said...

This is so pretty Leigh! I love the colors! Thank you for sharing your talent and creations with us!

Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, this is so adorable, Leigh! I love the classic layers and the fun die cut scallops, and that big ampersand is sooo eye catching! Love how you stamped the sentiment right over the top of it!

Sindhu said...

Oh SO beautiful!! LOVE the ombre frame and diecut! Perfect!

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this technique, looks great!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the way you did your sentiment!

Hannelie said...

This is so beautiful!

Megan Carroll said...

Love the layers and the stamped sentiment!

Alanna said...

Beautiful. I love the giant ampersand.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful Leigh, LOVE the big ampersand!!

Kara said...

awesome..love it!

Kelly Latevola said...

I love that peachy pink color! This is a CAS beauty for sure!

cm said...

Thank you for the beautiful card, Leigh - and just remember how much we appreciate YOU sharing your gifts of creativity, inspiration and innovation with us! You are one of my muses. Just know that!
~c