Thursday, March 31, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #166

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #166 designed by Chrissy Larson:





I decided to use my PTI Spring Woods stamps and dies
for this sketch.

 
I started by inking my white cardstock panel with some Altenew Frosted Pink ink
and my blending tool.
I stamped the bird and branch on their coordinating diecuts and
stamped the sentiment directly onto my card front.

 
A few PTI Rainstones finish it off.
 
Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 7th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Leigh!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so pretty, Leigh. You always work magic with PTI stamps--and make me want to get them! ;)

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

Karen B. said...

A perfect set to use for this sketch! Whar a beauty of a card.

Neha said...

Lovely card Leigh! Thank you for stopping by my blog

Hugs, Neha
Completely Handmade... {My Blog}

Cindy C. said...

Oh so pretty!!

Patti said...

Beautiful take on this difficult (for me ) sketch!! I love the softness of the pink behind the bird. Beautiful!!

Patti

Diane Jaquay said...

Love that you used a bird here, great take on flight/movement, your card is really beautiful, Leigh!

karenb said...

This is gorgeous, Leigh!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Sigh ... I wish there were pink birds, Leigh ... so beautiful!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE the shading you used behind that stunning bird!!

Olga said...

Very pretty! Makes me think of spring.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your delicate and springy take on the sketch!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, sooooo pretty! Those birds are so awesome! And so pretty in pink! Love the super soft look to this, Leigh! And love that the bird matches the flowers matches the background. Really sweet!

Lynn said...

I love that PTI set...and the soft inking in the background is gorgeous Leigh.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this! The colors are so perfect for spring and they give such depth to the bird!

Marisa said...

Beautifully done! LOVE cherry tree blossoms and sadly, ours are basically all done now.

Susi said...

OMG! Love the pink bird ... and the soft pink sponging behind your scene!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Leigh your card is so very pretty! I love the soft pinks and your sponging behind the branch and diecut bird. A great take on this week's sketch!