On Sunday afternoon, Sage suggested that we make another dress for her 18" doll (I posted the first dress that we made here.)
We wanted this dress to coordinate with the dress that Sage is wearing here, but I didn't have a pattern, so I made this one up. Sage painted the beads for the straps.
I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out! And of course, I had to make another pair of matching sandals. We'd gone out with Sage's doll on Saturday and her sandals kept falling off, so after some brainstorming with my mother-in-law, I came up with the solution of hot gluing some thin elastic to the front band and wrapping it around the back of her foot. It works really well! For the bases of these sandals, I adhered two sheets of fun foam together and then cut them out.
And, because I always like to share some papercrafting as well..... here's a card that I made earlier this year but never posted.
I used PTI cardstock (canyon clay, rustic white), stamps (label basics, think big favourites and rosie posie) and dies (rosie posie). I added the shading to the flowers with an SU! watercolour pencil.
Thanks for looking!