Sunday, July 22, 2012

I did it!


I earned all of my Stamp-a-faire badges this weekend!


This afternoon, after getting home from Cameron's uncle's birthday party, Sage & I headed into the basement to make bracelets for the Beaded Friendship Bracelet Challenge.


I took this photo of Sage attempting to roll her diecut and then asked if she'd take one of me. This is what she took:


LOL! I had her take another one... this time including my head. :)


And if you think this project was really easy, just ask Sage. She found rolling the diecuts a little challenging.


Here are my beads, drying after being coated with clear nail polish.


And  our finished bracelets:


This one is Sage's:


And here's mine:


It was a fun project to do together! Nancy, from the PTI forums, had sent me the diecuts (thanks again, Nancy!) But we're thinking of getting the dies this fall to make more.


And for my last badge, I made a card set for my friend, Mary for the Card Set Challenge. I used PTI rustic white cardstock and the stamp sets: Lace Bouquet and Beautiful Blessings.





And I packaged them in one of the boxes my PTI stamps came in, wrapping some Offray ribbon around the top and adding a tag.


Here's a close-up of the tag, using one of Ashley's techniques from the Homemade Embellishments Challenge. I added some hand-stitching with some baker's twine. The sentiment stamp is from Fillable Frames #8.


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

You have been very busy today! I love the friendship bracelets. Your daughter's facial expression is so funny! I feel like that sometimes too while crafting.

Your note card set is so pretty. What a great use of Lace Bouquet with spiritual scriptures.

Congrats on earning all of your badges!

The Paper Parade said...

Leigh, that is so awesome that you won all your badges! I didn't get to play along as we didn't get back from our camping trip until late last night :( I hope you win some prizes! The card set looks so awesome all packaged up like that, and it looks like you and your daughter had a blast together :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on earning all your badges, Leigh! I've loved all of your projects, and how lucky are you to have such a lovely little fellow crafter? :)

Kara said...

Such cute photos!! Looks like you had fun!

Gina said...

Sage did a great job taking photos! And I love the one of her feeling frustrated (I'd be right there with her, I'm sure). The bracelets are lovely! And the card set is, as well. I love how you packaged it, too.

Tracey Jean said...

Congrats on earning all your badges. Love the Lace Bouquet card set...

Shelly said...

Love seeing Sage make those beads! My fav though is the photo of you guys hand shaking...too precious! Love your card set too..so simple yet soo effective!

Linda said...

Nice pictures of you and Sage and great job on the challenges.