Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Great crafting weather!

Yesterday, it was terribly hot & humid (complete with early afternoon thundershowers). In other words, it was perfect weather to hide out in my basement crafting area and scrapbook and make some cards. :)

Today, I'm sharing a layout and a card that I made using some new Teresa Collins patterned paper, as well as this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Stamping on Patterned Paper.


I used American crafts cardstock (white), Teresa Collins patterned paper and decorative brads (except for the yellow one-- that one is My Mind's Eye) and Papertrey Ink cardstock (soft stone), stamps (we go together, love & marriage) and dies (mat stack #4). The ribbon is from Dollarama.

Here's a close-up of my stamping on patterned paper:


And here's the card I made, once again one of the Verve stamped mat stack 4 diecuts that Luanne sent me:


I used Teresea Collins patterned paper, Offray ribbon and Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white, aqua mist), button (harvest gold), button twine (rustic white), stamps (happy trails) and dies (mat stack 4). 


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Wow, these are lovely, Leigh! I love your SB layout and the pictures of mom and daughter making a "heart" :) Your card is just gorgeous. The sentiment looks great on the delicately patterned papers.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A beauty of a scrapbook page Leigh! Love the P & B sentiment with those sweet pics. The card is fab! Love the combo of the quote (one I love so much) and the PTI sentiment~ perfect!

Joyce said...

Very nice. I thought of you when I saw this week's topic. I always think you do such a nice job of stamping on patterned papers all the time.

Jacquie Southas said...

love everything on this post - the scrapbook page is super sweet!

Linda said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors.

Tracy said...

such a pretty card and lovely layout - that sentiment on the layout (such sweet pics)is one of my favorite expressions and that set is on my wishlist ;-)