Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some moxie fabs challenges, part 1

I made a few cards this week for a couple Moxie Fab Challenges...

This first one is for their Tuesday Trigger, which was this inspiration photo:


Isn't it fabulous? I would love a cake like this! Here's the card I made:



I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white, aqua mist), stamps (all about you) and dies (hello sunshine). The patterned paper was from my scraps folder.

And this next card is for their Hooked On Hexagon Challenge:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream, spring moss), stamps (movers and shakers sentiments), buttons, twine and dies (happy day, happy hexagon). The patterned paper is all Crate Paper.

Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

Leah said...

Both are just lovely! I really love the hexagon one:)

Michelle said...

Both cards are beautiful! Love the placement of the hexagons!

Sherrie M. said...

Great cards! Love the texture of the stripes as a background for the banner.

Emma said...

Beautiful cards Leigh :)

Luanne said...

Super cards! Love them both!

carol (krillsister) said...

Two beautiful cards; so different from each other too!

nancy said...

Two more fabulous cards, Leigh. I prefer the vibrant colors that you used in the first card. I think that I'm needing that after the grey day here in New Jersey.

Donna said...

Beautiful cards, Leigh. I especially like the hexagons- your positioning in design is so easy on the eye!

Geri said...

Love both of these layouts!!

Barbara said...

Both of your cards are so pretty Leigh!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Leigh! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey again, Leigh! Thanks also for linking this up to the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Chunyuan said...

great cards. congrats on your win at MFW TT.

Helen F. said...

LOVE both of these cards Leigh...Congrats on your win at MFW-TT!

Chrissy Larson said...

These are gorgeous, Leigh! Congrats!

Kathy Mc said...

Congrats on your win at Moxie Fab! You really rocked the challenge with your great cards.

SeattleStamper said...

These are both so wonderful, congrats on your win!

Robin K. said...

Love 'em both! Congrats on your win!

Laurie said...

I LOVE these cards Leigh. LOVE. I have to go back and look again I love them so much!

Kelly Griglione said...

Egads, I love both of your cards! The red dotted "you" is so sweet on your first card, and the patterned paper inside the hexagons is simply divine!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your bunting card and I have added it to my Pinterest :)
great inspiration thanks x