Thursday, December 03, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #151

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #151 designed by Chrissy Larson:




I decided to make a congratulations card using the sketch:


I used my new PTI Winter Quilt stamp set to stamp the background.
I diecut the Winter Quilt dies and cut out the snowflake, so I could layer it over a inked diecut circle.


I stamped my sentiment in embossing ink onto the banner and heat embossed them in white
and then added ink with my Tim Holtz blending tool.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 10th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your take on this week's sketch Leigh!
Thank You!!

Linda Callahan said...

Love that soft snowy background! Beautiful sentiment......beautiful card!

Ruth said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch - adore the snowflake background. Beautiful. Xx

Michelle said...

Such beautiful blues..... love your version of CTS #151!

Megan Carroll said...

Great stamping Leigh! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderfully wintery!! This is just delightful Leigh!!

sableturquoise said...

so nice , j'adore , bravo leigh !!!

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous Leigh and I love your clever design xx

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous and I love your take on the sketch!

Mona Pendleton said...

Both cards are beautiful Leigh!

Happy Dance said...

Very cool Christmas card! Love those blues and those pretty snowflakes. This is just so gentle and lovely. What a wonderful card! Bev

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Wow! Beautiful and freezing card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooooo, this is gorgeous!!!

Joyce said...

Beautiful, Leigh.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh!

cm said...

Beautiful! I'd love to have a quilt with that snowflake pattern...
Hugs~c

Jen Mitchell said...

What a gorgeous snowflake background! Beautiful card!