Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Just a note

Today, I have a card to share that I made using my new PTI Winter Woods stamp set.
This set is so fun -- and even more so when paired with the coordinating cover plate!

I diecut the trees from soft stone cardstock and layered them over an aqua mist panel.
Then, I added lots of stripes to my trees.
I added the cardinal, who was stamped on a coordinating diecut.


I stamped the sentiment (from Winter Woods) onto a piece of black
cardstock that was diecut using a Pretty Pink Posh stitched banner die
and heat embossed it in white.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

tonyamaries said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors and I think that PPP die is going to come live with me soon!

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors!!! I wish I'd had gotten this set :-) Beautifully done!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly lovely card Leigh!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Gorgeous card! So fresh and colorful! I feel I need this plate too ;)

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card! Love that cardinal and those pretty birch trees!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card! I bite myself - you know where - for not buying this set & dies!

laurie said...

Those colors are awesome! I love that cardinal!

alexandra s.m. said...

Breathtaking beautiful Leigh!
Love the contrast in colors!!

Megan Carroll said...

Ooohhh pretty! This is great inspiration Leigh! I hope mine arrives soon!

cm said...

Your birch tree forest and red cardinal: oh, what a lovely pair they make! Add the light blue and...WOW! Love this scene...
Hugs~c