Thursday, December 17, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #153

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #153 designed by Chrissy Larson:


Now, I have to admit that I found this sketch super challenging!
I finally decided to use the shape of the sentiment on the card to stamp a trio of poinsettias.


Onto a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the flowers (from MFT's Winter Warmth)
and the sentiment (the "Christmas" is from MFT's Hand Lettered Holidays
and the "Blessings" is from PTI's Etched Easter Eggs stamp set.)


I smeared some Delicata Golden Glitz ink onto another white panel of cardstock
and then diecut both panels using my Mama Elephant Femme Frames.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 7th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful. Don't you love that sentiment set? It's one of my favorites.

donna mikasa said...

I LOVE how you interpreted the sketch with those gorgeous pink poinsettias! Beautiful card, Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

That's gold ink, not paper ~ WOW!! This is fabulous Leigh!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Great card! I love how you made gold cardstock!

Greta said...

Gold & pink are one of my favorite combos & this is just beautiful, Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I love what you did with the sketch! This is adorable! Always love pink for the holidays!

cm said...

You, the poinsettias and the hand-lettered sentiments: a winning combination! Pretty shades of pink and the gold-inked framing...wow, wow and WOW! So lovely...
Hugs~c

Martha said...

Leigh, this is so pretty!
I love the colors.