Thursday, December 10, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #152

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #152 designed by N@ Ali:





This was one of those cards that started off sticking fairly closely to the sketch,
but then strayed a little as I made it.





I diecut a circle from my cardstock and stamped the sentiment
(from ME's Season's Greetings) onto the white panel and onto a piece of Fancy Pants patterned paper.
Then, I stamped the images from PTI's Petite Places: Nativity,
stamping the building in Delicata Golden Glitz.



I adhered the white panel to my patterned paper using some foam tape
to add a little dimension.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 17th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love how you "strayed" from the sketch! Such a beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Leigh!
The printed background is a marvelous idea!
Thank You~

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! LOVE the fun die cut with window and how you stamped on patterned paper. Such a simple yet elegant card.

cm said...

Oh my goodness! I'm in a panic to finish some card and you've just provided me with amazing inspiration! Your Nativity card is, in a word, magnificent! WOW...
Hugs~c

Kathy said...

This is a wonderful design for the sketch. Love that the good news of Joy to the world is stamped on a piece of dictionary paper along with the manger. : )

Lynn said...

Love how you stamped on the text paper Leigh. This is gorgeous.

Megan Carroll said...

This is really gorgeous! Love it!

Jen Mitchell said...

LOVE this!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous! Wonderful scene and design and I adore how you stamped on the text paper!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stunning design, Leigh! Colors and printed background are beautiful!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Wow!fantastic design! Love the contrast of white panel with PP circle with stamping. Dare to steal this idea one day ;)