Friday, December 04, 2015

Fusion Card Challenge {Blue Christmas}

I'm popping in for a second post today to share the card that I made

I was inspired by both the photo and the sketch to create my card,
which I did so using some Reverse Confetti goodies:


I started off by running my Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts through my diecutting machine
with some embossing mats to impress the die into the cardstock.
Then, I cut out the bottom of it by hand.
I diecut the trees using Branch Out Confetti Cuts and white & dark chocolate cardstock.


I stamped the sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments three times:
once on the aqua mist impressed background, once on the centre tree
and a third time on the other two trees.
Then, I adhered them to my aqua mist diecut, added some coloured circles
that I diecut with the tiny circles from Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts.
I adhered all of this to my white background using dimensional adhesive.


  

 

Thanks for looking! 

16 comments:

Betty said...

your is wonderful Leigh - and so clever to embossed with the die - love it!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Gorgeous! So clean and stylish!

Joyce said...

So clever and creative, Leigh.

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous, Leigh! I love those trees and all of the perfectly placed die-cut circles you decorated them with!!! Beautiful work!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've decorated the trees Leigh, this is PRETTY!!

Ruth said...

Love it! It's a brilliant take on the sketch. Love how you've embossed the chevrons to match the sketch too. Xx

Diana K said...

Love this really cute card, Leigh. Those trees are so adorable!

Kay Miller said...

This is an awesome card!! I love the colors and everything about it!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and a wonderful card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the placement of the trees and the gorgeous ornaments!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love Leigh. So glad you are inspired by Fusion!

Audrey Pettit said...

So beautiful! Love the trees and love the soft turquoise sky, and the subtle embossing in the background is really fabulous. I really like how you stamped the sentiment overlapping all the trees. And the tiny dot ornaments are absolutely adorable, too!

Karren said...

What a great idea to use the trees for the sketch shape - so very clever! This is such a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Julia Aston said...

What happy little trees with their fun ornaments and some with curvy bottoms! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Leigh! Julia xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous! Love how you used the sketch and colors! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

cm said...

Oh, what a pretty forest you've created, Leigh! Talk about a brilliant take on the sketch (and thank you for reminding me that I have the triple chevies! Need to give my RC stuff some TLC!)
Hugs~c