Monday, December 14, 2015

MFT Colour Challenge 35 & Wednesday Sketch Challenge 258

Today, I have a card to share both for the MFT Colour Challenge 35




I decided to use my new MFT Snowflake Flurries stamps and dies
to make my card.




I adhered the PTI Shaker Shapes scalloped circle to my card
and layered the snowflakes over and under it.



I stamped my sentiment from MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday.

Before I go, I'd also like to share that my friend, Alexandra S.M.
is having a giveaway on her blog, here.



Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Leni said...

Love both the design and the snowflakes. Great colorcombo.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leigh! Love all those beautiful snowflakes!

Diane Jaquay said...

I LOVE this one, Leigh, the colors are perfect and those snowflakes are gorgeous!!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Leigh!!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! What a fun card. I LOVE the colors you used and the fun snowflakes. Great design!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Lovin' all the beautiful snowflakes!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card Leigh, love your colorful snowflakes!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Your card is beautiful dear Leigh and thank You so much ;)

Greta said...

So pretty & festive--love this, Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a beautiful card, and a fun take on that sketch! I love your snowflakes, and LOVE the color combo you used! The green is such an unexpected color, and I just love that!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Very pretty and cool card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! I love those colorful snowflakes and the placement of each.

cm said...

Your fresh, crisp, pretty snowflakes...crushing all over them! Such a lovely winter wishes card! You've aced that sketch!
Hugs~c

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedJan5

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things