Monday, December 21, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiraton Challenge -- Milk & Cookies -- Take Two

Today, Sage and I are hosting our Mother/Daughter Christmas party.
We've planned a craft and some games, as well as some yummy snacks...
should be a great time!


 I have another card to share that I made using the current
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Milk & Cookies:


brit.co

These sweet gingerbread cookies with the red & white striped straws
inspired my card:


I repeatedly stamped my sentiment from MFT's Hand Lettered Holiday in kraft
on my white cardstock panel.
I stamped the holly leaves (from MFT's Winter Warmth) directly onto my panel
and onto a coordinating diecut.

I stamped my gingerbread men (from PTI's Scent-imentals) onto coordinating diecuts
and adhered them using some dimensional adhesive.
Some Classic Kraft button twine and a pure poppy button finishes it off.


Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the way you have done the "warm" sentiment with those two cute little gingerbread men! Love the way you have used color with the pops of red and green! Merry Christmas to you!

Audrey Pettit said...

I luuuuurve gingers! This is just adorable!
Have a wonderful time at your holiday party today! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Leigh. The words stamped in the background look great with the striped border... sweet images. :) Merry Christmas!

Kathy Mc said...

What a sweet card, Leigh! Love the repeated sentiment and those cute gingerbread fellows. Hope you and Sage had fun with your friends yesterday. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly adorable!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Adorable card! So festive! Love these happy ginger boys!

cm said...

You two are such sweethearts in planning and hostessing a mother/daughter gathering! Crafts, snacks, games...such fun! Your gingerbreads card has me mega-watt smiling, Leigh! The repeated sentiments and striped edge is the perfect backdrop for the two cutie-pie cookies! Their expressions and hearts...priceless!
Hugs~c