Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Dear Santa


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

blesserhouse.com

The LEAD of the Dear Santa Challenge will be invited as a
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog  for all the challenge info and deadline.

I love the idea of using a typewriter on a Christmas card!
I decided to use the sweet Mama Elephant Type It typewriter on my card:


I stamped my typewriter in Delicata Silver ink onto a coordinating diecut and layered it over
a stamped PTI Tinsel & Tags diecut banner and a Teresa Collins bag --
I'm planning on slipping a gift card into this when I send my card.

I found a Pink Paislee Merry & Bright snowflake diecut in my stash
and it seemed too perfect not to add it to my card.


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Marisa said...

Great typewriter image and love the snowflakes!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how cute!! I LOVE the fun background you did on that bag. It looks so cool!!! Fabulous take on the challenge!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card Leigh! The newsprint snowflakes are awesome and I love the typewriter!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely darling, Leigh!!!
=]

Happy Dance said...

Such a perfect sentiment for those loved ones who are far away at Christmas time. This is another one of your really lovely cards Leigh. The little banner really draws your eye in to your focal point. Fantastic card. Bev

Betty Wright said...

This is too cool! Love the background and typewriter!

Sheri Gilson said...

Love the typewriter and great take on the challenge!

Susanne Vargas said...

Great card! Love the book page looking through the snowflakes!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card Leigh! I love the vintage typewriter! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the layers Leigh, this is pretty!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Leigh!
Thank You!~

memorial garden benches said...

I love the background. Great job! A very pretty card with an awesome layout. Thanks for sharing!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Very pretty card! Love the idea and its a bit vintage look!

Melody said...

Love your card Leigh!Great backgrounds!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Leigh. Love the typewriter and those snowflakes. Great take on the photo.

Silke Ledlow said...

Perfect interpretation of the photo...such a pretty card!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a cool card! I love the details you added and how you used the little bag so you could slip a gift card into it.

cm said...

Your typewriter bag/tag is sheer delight! Love the typewriter and the paper for the snowflakes is perfect! The red banner, snowflakes and base are marvelous! Kraft, white and red...love that combination!
Hugs~c