Friday, December 11, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try #31

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:
 

I used a mixture of old and new for my card --
I paired the new Wreaths Confetti Cuts with

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try 31 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #sfytt #cards
 
To start, I stamped along the edge of my white panel with So Stripey
in red, using a post-it note as a mask.
I adhered a strip of Bazzill Basics silver cardstock over the seam.
I diecut the Wreaths Confetti Cuts from some Bling Bazzill Basics cardstock
and stamped my Seasonal Sentiments sentiment in onyx black.

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try 31 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #sfytt #cards

To finish it off, I diecut a couple of holly leaves from North Pole Wishes
and added a red button, which I tied on with some Solid MaraschinoTwine.
 

 
 
 

Want to play along with the December SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect!

!neke said...

It is a beauty!

Audrey Pettit said...

It's adorable! Love that delicate wreath, and I really love how you stamped the sentiment right in the center of it! The soft shimmer cardstock looks fantastic, and I love the candy striped edge. The little holly leaves are just the perfect finishing touch, too!

Lisa Elton said...

The peppermint stripes, the button, the pretty wreath...love this Leigh!!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! I love that pretty wreath and how you stamped the sentiment inside. The addition of the peppermint striped paper is perfection!!

Joyce said...

So pretty.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Leigh! That wreath is beautiful!

Greta said...

Love that wreath & how the sentiment fits perfectly inside! Beautiful!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so pretty Leigh, have a lovely weekend sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Megan Carroll said...

Love that wreath die! Great card!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Very pretty! So clean and perfect!

cm said...

We've just returned from a most magical, joyous Christmas with my family - although we missed my dad ever, ever so deeply - and I'm turning to your gallery for a much-needed cheer-up. Leaving is always sooooo challenging for me, but your creativity makes things much better (you're making the tears stop...thank you!)You are more a gift than I can express. Your card, with the pretty red stripes, wreath and 'button' holly is so charming. A perfect way to frame that lovely sentiment!
hugs~c