Sunday, December 20, 2015

Papertrey Ink's Create Along With Us

Thanks to everyone who left comments on Sage's guest blogger post yesterday!
She loved them all!

Today, I have four tags to share that I made after being
inspired by the Papertrey Ink Design Team during their release week,

I made gifts tags for my mom and my husband after being inspired by


I loved how she paper-pieced the Winter Quilt with plaid and 
layered it under the heart with the "love" word die cut.

Here's the tag I made for my mom, using the same Winter Quilt die
and the Shaker Shapes: Ornament dies.


I diecut the plaid from the wrapping paper I used to wrap my mom's gift.
I diecut her name from pure poppy cardstock on my Silhouette.

Then, I made something similar for my husband, Cameron,
with the Shaker Shapes: Tree dies.


I turned the snowflake die on this one so it would fit better.



I decided to use my Shaker Shapes: Ornaments dies again,
along with my Winter Floral die, which I coloured in with my Zig Markers.

  
Again, I cut out my friend, Valerie's name on my Silhouette.
I coloured in the top and bottom of the ornament with my Zig Markers as well.

And one more...


For this one, I diecut the top and bottom of the ornament from pure poppy cardstock.

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

merryf said...

These are all beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh my goodness, in awe! Gorgeous, and so personal. Lovely, lovely work! They all will love these!

~amy~ said...

These are gorgeous Leigh! Love them!

Megan Carroll said...

These are gorgeous Leigh! Love the personalized touch!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I can only imagine the patience and skill these beauties must have required Leigh!
Fabulous!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! You nailed all these creations. I LOVE how you used the shaker dies for these. FABULOUS design!!

samantha's cards said...

great tag!

Linda said...

Lovely tags, Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

These are fabulous Leigh, beautifully done!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...these are beautiful Leigh! Absolutely LOVE how you personalized them and even used some of the wrapping paper to coordinate with their gifts...totally impressed! :0) Have a very blessed and Merry Christmas with your family!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are amazing!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Oh my.. So much beauty in one post! Love your cards, so pretty! Especially love quilted ones, amazing design!

Kay Miller said...

Leigh, these are just really amazing! I wish I had a few more days before Christmas so I could make some just like them! They are just beautiful!

Annheidel said...

These are really cool! I love the layered look and using your cutter to personalize them is a great idea.

cm said...

Leigh, your tags are gifts in and of themselves! Wonderful designs and I love that you've personalized them! Thoughtful and delightful!
Hugs~c